Peer-to-Peer is a free, 10-session course for adults living with mental health challenges. NAMI Peer-to-Peer provides an educational setting focused on recovery that offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope.
The NAMI Peer-to-Peer education program is:
- Free and confidential
- Held once a week for two hours
- Taught by trained Peer Mentors living in recovery themselves
- A great resource for information on mental health and recovery
“This course has literally been a life saver. It has opened my eyes to better understanding my illness and methods of recovery I did not know about before taking NAMI Peer-to-Peer.”
“Since taking the course I have gained employment and committed to my recovery.”
“NAMI Peer-to-Peer gave me a better understanding of the mental illness I have and how to manage it.”
Connections Support Group
NAMI AAC is excited to announce that June 22nd marks the first meeting of the weekly Consumer Support Group. Meetings are held by and for mental health consumers.
NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program that offers respect, understanding, encouragement
and hope. NAMI Connection groups are:
• Free and confidential
• Held weekly for 90 minutes
• Designed to connect, encourage, and support participants using a structured support group model
• Led by trained facilitators living in recovery themselves
Meetings are every Sunday at 6pm at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 461 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012.